View Single Post
Old 06-20-15, 02:00 PM   #77
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
Rockstar, if I wanted to troll I'd have made a derogatory remark about the Second Amendment in my opening statement, or gloated about how we don't get mass shootings as frequently in Europe or something like that.
Calling this action what it is, a terrorist attack, is hardly trolling.
Your comment and opinion has nothing to do with the current laws or facts. You identified an action based on a personal knee jerk emotional reaction.

Its no different than the mobs knee jerk reaction calling a cop a racist without knowing any facts of the case either IMO.

IF you want to come here and say someone is this or someone os that atleast wait until ALL facts of the case are in and those in authority have determined what the crimminal should be charged with.

If you were right then yippee you win the cookie. Otherwise IMO you are just trolling and being divisive and gossiping.

However even though I could care less what the mob thinks, you are entiled to an opinion. If you want to call the criminal a domestic terrorist without having any facts go right ahead. Its only your opinion, as for me I'll call him Santa Claus. Both opinions serve absolutley no purpose and IMO are about as useless as teets on a boar hog.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote