Thread: U-Boat Missions
View Single Post
Old 05-10-15, 12:33 PM   #5
CaptBones
The Old Man

Downloads: 208
Uploads: 0

Default Bad installation order?

I don't understand what "Mods shown inside (...............)" means, but if your Mods, specifically OM and OMEGU, are in the order you listed, they definitely won't work...I'm even surprised the game will load at all.

OM 705 must be the first Mod you install (I'm assuming you're using JSGME and the Mod folders are correctly installed in the JSGME "MOD" folder) followed by 705_v720 and 720_Patch5. Then the OMEGU Mods should follow, in the order you listed them. After that, you can add the other Mods, although I don't really know what some of them are and if they are or are not compatible with OM/OMEGU. I am also not sure why your list identifies "Support"...Jonesoft" and the "JSGME" items as Mods; they are not Mods and should be separate folders/files inside the parent game folder.

Welcome aboard. That's as much as I can offer; sorry I can't be more helpful...actually I can be a bit more "helpful"...I hope.

Here's my current Mod list for SH 4 OM; I hope you find some of these useful.

I also use Multi SH 4 and keep the saved games in a separate folder (I named it 'ATO') from my US Pacific campaign.

OpsMonsun_V705
OMv705_to_V720
OMv720_Patch5
OMEGU_v300
OMEGU_v300_Patch7
German Map Labels v1.0
German_Officer_Hat_SH4_1.5
Kriegsmarine Chart Colour Scheme 2
Office Mod_no fan
Recognition Manual_Dark
SH4 Uboat Speech and Sounds Fix
Ship_debris_SH4_with bodies