View Single Post
Old 02-24-15, 07:44 PM   #1219
kevinsue
Der Einzelgänger

Downloads: 363
Uploads: 3
G'day Vecko,

I finally deleted my modded version after multiple CTD's on "Western Approaches" and started a new career using TWOS.

I set out on the first mission to Danzig, completed it and then sailed on and arrived at the Keil Bunker without a single glitch or CTD!!!!

This is the first time I have actually got to Keil and docked since I installed SH5.

Normally after multiple CTD's and frustration, I change that patrol to completed in the .cfg file and start the next one at Wilhelmshaven.

So...after all this time, I now have a stable version to actually play the game and not spend the majority of my time trying to fix things and being angry and frustrated with it!

As far as the the above post:

Quote:
The startup screen (patch 4) is not appropriate. It's just a modification - not the full game.
IO_StrategicMap should be optional (in my opinion ).
You can name it after your Grandmother if you want as far as I'm concerned.

Yourself and all those talented people involved in modding and repairing this flawed program HAVE made it into a new game!!

So Thank You for all the work you have done putting TWOS together and for also being available on the forum to help those people that encounter difficulties or have questions etc.

Best Regards....Kev*

Last edited by kevinsue; 02-25-15 at 07:12 PM.
kevinsue is offline   Reply With Quote