View Single Post
Old 12-13-14, 10:26 AM   #1
Havan_IronOak
Navy Dude

Downloads: 233
Uploads: 0
Default Is anybody doing a Wiki for these games?

Wiki is a concept that makes searching for data SO much easier. I know that wiki's exist for other games that are getting a bit long in the tooth and it seems like this one is a classic and that a Wiki should exist.

I've had a number of questions and I'm going to post them one by one so that I can get some granular answers but when I've started playing other games as a NOOB a wiki that I could browse and read at leisure allowed me to get answers to questions I didn't even know enough to ask.

The sticky notes at the top of the board are a GREAT start but the posts can get outdated and very quickly confusing. A well-moderated/maintained wiki stays up to date. I'd be GLAD to help with the scut work but I have never set up a wiki from scratch and I'm so new here I don't want to step on any toes.

I also don't want to flood this board with inane or stupid questions that have already been answered but after a few minutes searching in what I THINK is the correct sticky noted topic I have almost always come away without finding a really satisfying answer.

I'll post the questions I have here separately but try to keep them down to the important few.

Last edited by Havan_IronOak; 12-13-14 at 10:34 AM. Reason: added tags
Havan_IronOak is offline   Reply With Quote