Thread: The Hunter
View Single Post
Old 07-21-14, 03:54 PM   #223
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

What's up with you, hunters? Lionclaw, Lord Margerius, have you already lost interest again? I see you haven't gone to the reserves since two, and three weeks! Didn'T they tell you that such behaviour could be sanctioned with disciplinary measures? Either you hunt or you get hunted.

Me, I took one week break, and now am back to full commitment. Have boosted my Hunter Score to 460 now. The next marks are 480, can be done with species achievements, but what still misses are scores on the most difficult to hunt species;, and 500, which can be done by much more gameplay hours.

Beyond that I think I will stop caring for further statistics, because it simply becomes too time-consuming from then on. I instead will then switch to hunting strictly for trophy, not point score.

Nice new revolver they have, the .454. By looks it reminds of that Brazilian manufacturer, Taurus. I nicknamed it "chestbuster". A door slammed into your face is nothing against this brute force baby. I use it only at distances where I can comfortably hit without a scope, 20m and less - and that distances means that thing hits its target like a railgun. So far evberything I hit with it - big game only - immediately dropped right in place. And they say in the forum the power already had been scaled down! BTW, the thiung sounds cool, I like the sound. That was the only reason why I got it. Initially I did not want it.

I have maximised my scoring on the three rifles I use most, and consider to buy the WWII-carbine now. On the other hand I would like to finally benefit from the skill levels I finally achieved with the other rifles. With the carbine, I would start at level 0 again. Well, maybe not buying it...