Thread: The Bilge
View Single Post
Old 07-06-14, 03:46 PM   #2
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

First, while we did exodus from Ubisoft....we remain a core group of Ubirats, our inner core where only a few know the secret handshake.

Seems we did elect you as leader or just figured you were stupid enough to lead us by not leading us, but I think the original rats should vote on your proclamation that the bilge can now be open to the common rat? Should anyone be allowed to be a rat is the question? Now, as a member in full standing, I have benefitted a few with honorary rat membership for a day or so, including all benefits....but I never told them our codes, ritual, secrets, etc....Do we really want all of this to be known is another question? Shouldn't we at least charge a entry fee, better yet...monthly fees?

I was originally voted or took the office of Treasurer.. is the coffee pot an additional office or have I lost my previous office?

Anyways, I think votes should be taken on anyone wanting to be part of your new bilge, with it known to all the Ubirats are in control.

Anyways again, I'll make a list of my complaints and concerns for our next corporate meeting.

I don't think you were voted in as leader and we can sure not vote you in again..

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote