View Single Post
Old 05-16-14, 11:47 AM   #537
wombat778
Swabbie

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 0

I am a relative SH5 newcomer and so far I am having trouble getting 1.02 up and running properly (I had 1.01 working fine before).

Did a brand new fresh SH5 installation, then went through the install process step-by-step. The only hiccup was that the generic patcher wouldn't run because it was missing the mods folder. I copied in the mods folder from a downloaded version of generic patcher 1_0_164_0, and it seemed to apply fine and I restored the snapshot.

In game, however, I seemed to have no ability to use my TAI map. When I activate it, I get an invisible window with just the resize corners visible but no actual "map". No amount of fiddling with options seemed to be able to make the map appear.

Ultimately I uninstalled and am going to try again with a completely fresh install tonight. Will report back what happens.

One question for vdr1981. If I wanted to get back the auto-ident button, would I just install your "Disabled Sonar Ping-TDW NewUIs 7_5_0_compatible" mod like in version 1.0? Or have there been changes that mean that no longer works?

Thanks for your help and for the wonderful Wolves of Steel mod!
wombat778 is offline   Reply With Quote