View Single Post
Old 05-11-14, 05:31 PM   #5247
7Infanterie19
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Thanks TheBerbster,

My configs are my adjustments to the Commands, Gameplay Settings, and Main files that I have made over time, and incorporating my key settings. Not many changes, but enough that I didn't want to have to keep editing things every time I reinstalled the game or mods, and I don't think they would be anything that would cause CTD. That mod also includes my adjusted graphics files for the keyboard.

My Map and Gradient is my edited graphics that I have culled from mods over time, and edited to my liking, including map icons for ports, etc. Nothing that I can imagine would CTD. This negates the need for those MQK mods, since I already have that stuff.

FX_Update_0022 Torpedos: This is optional, isn't it, and is only required if you add the associated patch in TDW's patcher, no?

TDW IRAI 0041 causes CTD with TDW Subflags. You can see my post regarding that here: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...&postcount=329. Because I use v0039, I use the starshell fix as well. I can't run 0041 because of it. I want to keep my flags. I also left a post for TDW in his NewUIs thread regarding sensor file compatibility and such, and am waiting for response to that that can hopefully help me get all his updated mods working together.

Regarding Beast's fixes, are they also necessary for OHII 2.5 to run? I haven't used his Equipment mod, because I could never get it working over the last couple of years and gave up on it. If it isn't, then I'd prefer not to mess with it, since I'd have to modify my own conning tower emblem info again as well. Now, if it can fix the no hydrophone on surface thing AND not CTD like it has in the past, then I'll definitely have to take a look at it.

I was going to add the 7A conning fix the other day in fact, but forgot. It's only a graphic texture issue, so I'm guessing that wouldn't create CTD, since it never caused me grief not having it up until now with any previous versions of OHII that I had running.

Trevally doesn't specify anything in the OP that any of those things like Beast's mod and the torpedo mod are musts, or that particular versions of IRAI or FX are required, so I'm curious to know from him where that stands.

Cheers!

Last edited by 7Infanterie19; 05-13-14 at 11:15 AM.