View Single Post
Old 04-23-14, 12:20 PM   #184
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by privateer View Post
I only have one Wife so 1 is enuff at just under 300 bucks.
Stop taking the Schizophrenia meds; you'll think otherwise!

Quote:
30' is plenty of range for our home. No miracle long shots through a rear window I'd think.
Really! I've been pacing off a lot of tinted window SUV's this last week (60') while at outdoor ATM's guarding the techs and the shot ain't even feasible for a stationary vehicle; and I've got laser grips to boot. Once he's 'back to ya' and moving away, you're out of it legally and paper-work-wise; Christian/bullet backfield considerations not withstanding... especially as I'm usually on camera'd locations and the choreography of 'what if' must be 'spot on'!

Quote:
13 rounds of 9mm should be enuff. If not? Time for a new Wife.
Nah! Since my Fed days in the housing: carry the first three-four rounds in the clip, and in the 'pipe' of these...Black Talon;(photo) which were discontinued due to public outcry (2000) but have been replaced by Winchester SXT in 2007(SXT="same exact thing")and in 2009 by the Winchester Supreme Elite PDX1 'reverse taper': and the balance of the clip in standard jacketed rounds for economy. For home defense, there need be few rules. Be careful around Nancy! Mr. Pistorius, currently on trial, used Black Talons on his Ms. Reeva in S. Africa and, of course: an extra clip and proper holster for your beloved, now armed, fraü...guaranteed to bring out her femme fatale BBY!.

Quote:
I'm thinking give her the Local LEO training. Keep pulling the trigger till it's empty, reload, and if they moan? Repeat!
Excellent notion !!! as (LEO) it usually quals you for the CCW permit as well. AGAIN! a spare clip-properly sequenced (loadstack-wise) magazine...pour le Coupe de Grâce mon amis!... for a fast reload on those 'still wiggling "moaners"'!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote