Thread: Subsim Truckers
View Single Post
Old 04-21-14, 01:23 PM   #76
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

wow! I have a lot more respect for some of you now ... sorry to say I was judging you before you posted experiences real truckers have had.

As for 7,000 rpm on your truck my God man that is gruesome for any engine. I was popping the clutch at 3 grand on my Mustang and doing 120mph in fourth gear at 6,500 rpm with a 4:56 rear end.

Here's what you need Neal ... forget those drip coffee makers. The new iCoffee Steam Brew coffee maker is where it's at.

Put a case of bottled water in the passenger floor board too.

I think this will work with a 12vdc to 120vac convertor, but try it at home in your driveway before you do on the road or man up and ask the other truckers how they make coffee in the cab lol

$149.00

http://www.chefscatalog.com/product/...fee-maker.aspx

Quote:
The Remington iCoffee Steam Brew Coffee Maker delivers both the convenience of drip brewers and premium flavor that surpasses the French press. Patented SteamBrew technology is engineered to extract only the most refined coffee flavors with the flavor-releasing power of steam, so you always enjoy an impossibly smooth, hot cup of coffee. The iCoffee steam coffee maker first steams the coffee with optimum moisture and heat. Next, six patented SteamBrew rotational hot water jets further steam, tumble and stir coffee releasing exquisite flavors without the acidic and bitter aftertaste of conventional brewing. Fresh, medium coarse to coarsely ground coffee is recommended for best results.

The iCoffee's innovative design lets you observe the SteamBrew process through the brew viewing window. Delicately finessing coffee inside the brewer for a robust aroma and superior coffee crema, the coffee maker is 12-cup fully automatic and 24-hour programmable. The steam coffee maker includes a money-saving reusable premium goldtone filter. Automatic shut-off, 2-hour keep warm.

Product Details
  • • iCoffee introduces the world's first coffee maker with patented SteamBrew technology
  • • Steam and hot water jets steam, tumble and stir coffee grounds, producing superb coffee crema
  • • SteamBrew rotational system brewing technology saves up to 15% on coffee usage, while maintaining strength and exquisite flavor
  • • Innovative design allows viewing the SteamBrew process through the brew viewing window
  • • 12-cup capacity
  • • Fresh, medium coarse to coarsely ground coffee is recommended for best results.
  • • Reusable premium goldtone filter saves money by replacing expensive paper filters
  • • LED clock with 24-hour programmable timer, automatic shut-off and 2-hour warming cycle
  • • BPA-free
  • • Push-button on/off
  • • Tone signals end to brewing cycle
  • • Brew basket, brew basket lid and drip basket are top-rack dishwasher safe
You need this too ...
$17.75

http://www.amazon.com/Convertor-Prot...+maker+steamer

Quote:
NEW Deluxe Travel Dual Wattage Ranging From 50-1650 W to 0-50 Wattage Convertor US 110/120 V to 220 Volt with Fuse for Overload Protection. 50 to 1650 Watts . Low Watt Setting 0-50 Watts for Contact Len se Sterilizers, Radios, Shavers and Appliances Not Exceeding 50 Watts.......Hi Setting 1650 Watt: Ideal for Curling Irons Hair Dryers, With-in 1650 Watts, Clothes Steamers, Electric Blankets , Heating Pads, Curling, Travel Irons, Coffee Makers, Toasters. And Appliances From 50 to 1650 Watts
Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote