View Single Post
Old 03-22-14, 05:09 PM   #704
scissors
A-ganger

Downloads: 304
Uploads: 0

Great mod , I intend to make it a permanent part of my list .

I was sunk by airplanes the other day , And finally my sub died after a long hard battle at 100 meters down .It was exciting and dramatic .

About my only issue if i were to be critical is the way the sub will keep moving long after i kill the engines , Sometimes ,( deleting the course seems to fix this ), But i have adjusted my playstyle to the situation and its really not a gripe ..
other than that ... a question .. If i uninstall this mod , but reinstall it .. To sort out a ctd issue i am having due almost certainly to a conflict im having between mods .. Will i have to restart a new campaign ?

My main campaign i am trying to save was begun with RSD , I just not sure if i uninstall and reinstall the mods will it introduce a problem.( after trying it it Appears , to not make a problem .)

With this system i find i am fighting on where in the past i might have abandoned ship and loaded a save . Sometimes nursing a badly battered boat on trying just to make it back to port .. Much more dramatic and certainly more realistic IMO .

Last edited by scissors; 03-23-14 at 01:16 PM.
scissors is offline   Reply With Quote