View Single Post
Old 02-20-14, 04:56 PM   #87
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MH View Post
I just wonder how would you like EU deal with the issue?
I have no preferences regarding the EU doing this or that. Make the EU a thing that does not exist, and I'd be a bit happier in this life.

Yanukovich's gang may play the card of physical violence, but his attitude towards power and owning his people is not different from that of our political feudal masters in the West. It'S just that the violence to control the minds and thoughts, motivations and doings of people in the west are controlled more subtle than with bullets and rubber sticks. To me, they both are just the same wicked breed with the same feudal self-conception, all of them.

What have you expected to hear from me? That I suddenly take back all my complex and comprehensive criticism and hostility towards our political regimes, just because an Eastern bully starts to shoot at people? In the end, the Ukrainian fight is the Ukrainians' fight, not ours. We should learn to realise the problems that we have ourselves - and that are constantly accumulating, until they will overwhelm us one not too distant day.