View Single Post
Old 01-23-14, 12:05 PM   #4565
Admiral Lutjens
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 73
Uploads: 0

July, 1943. Operation 'Monsun' has begun.

My name is Oberleutnant zur See Karl Junack. I have just been placed in command of Type IXC/40 U-Boat U188.

High Command has ordered myself and other U-Boats to Penang in the Far East to assist our Japanese allies in the current struggle. This war has been taking a toll on myself, and my family. In May of 1941, my brother Heinz served aboard the great battleship Bismarck and was killed when the British overwhelmed her. I have never been able to get over this as Heinz and I were not only brothers, but best friends as well.

I have vowed revenge. I have been allowed to hand-pick my crew, and I know that they would stand with me until the end. I will not rest until I find the the HMS King George V, and the HMS Rodney. Our comrades in U81 sank HMS Ark Royal and the Japanese sank HMS Dorsetshire. I will follow my orders to the fullest, but shall I have the opportunity to encounter these ships...I will do whatever it takes to destroy them.

Now it's time to take matters into my own hands, and we will succeed or die trying.

Last edited by Admiral Lutjens; 01-25-14 at 07:46 PM.
Admiral Lutjens is offline   Reply With Quote