View Single Post
Old 12-14-13, 06:39 PM   #124
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Another track from netKar that I would not complain to get in AC, is Aviano GP. I just drove it again, and it drives very accommodating, complaisant.

The other tracks in netKar I could not care less for, I did not find them interesting, not back then, and still not now.

For the fun and comparison, I also reinstalled and tried Richard Burns Rally and GT2 again, but no way you can ever got back to these if you got a taste of AC's physics and feeling of driving, feeling of real mass. Both sims feel like toys now, and the cars way too lite. No going back, never, not even for the Ring in GT2. Deinstalled again.

I actually already saw somebody converting netKar cars to AC. In the end, both sims are done by Kunos. I would not be surprised if somebody converts Aviano as well, sooner or later.

And you're right, Suzuka is another of those wanted tracks of mine, and maybe Laguna Seca, though I never used that often, I just like that hair-raising, steep left right combo, it gives so very dramatic pictures.

But Hockenheim I always found extremely boring - the old one as well as the new one.