Old 10-13-13, 08:20 PM   #483
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelix View Post
Hello everyone !
Sorry for the long silence. I think you have heard about the flooding in the Far East , and over the banks of the Amur River ? Although our city flooding is not affected , the problems we had not much less .
Sorry to hear that Obelix. I wasn't aware that you were living so close to the disaster area. I hope that you and your dear ones are fine now

Quote:
So today I finally is starting to work on IO_StrategicMap for TDWv742.

Today we had a discussion on this topic and we were making plans for creating a compatibility patch... or at least we wanted to try doing it

Quote:
But it turns out that there is already 7.5.0 (which is quite natural, because I was not so long , and during that time a lot has changed) . But the first post topics [REL] Multiple UIs for SH5 with TDC does not link to the version 7.5.0 . Where can I find this version?
Should I continue to work on the 742 or completely throw the power of 750 ?
v 7.5.0 of New UI's is still beta. The last official version is 7.4.2. It would ne nice having an IO Strategic Map version for each of them, if it is not too much hassle for you. If you want to have a look into v7.5.0, I think the last beta release was test version 12. You can find its lik in this post
gap is offline   Reply With Quote