View Single Post
Old 09-23-13, 07:54 AM   #3790
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
I join whatever server is most populated. Ping usually isn't a problem for me, since I think that most of those servers are European. In PR on the other hand....ugh...

I like to play as sniper/artillery spotter whenever I can, depends on the map obviously.
I'd love to play more PR, but the communication and teamwork element means that I struggle in most of the big name servers since I can't use teamspeak or mumble during most of the day since the computer is in the living room with everyone else and trying to watch the television with me yelling about incoming enemy fire just wouldn't work
So, FH2 is nice in that these things are as essential as they are in PR, although I do love PRs graphics, sounds and well, its goal.
By the way, you might want to give this FH2 soundmod a try, I grabbed it yesterday and had a bash last night and I like it, gives it a whole new edge for me:

http://www.762-ranking.de/forum/show...onversion-v2-0

It works fine with the 762 servers, I have no idea about the others because 762 is the only one I use these days because it's the only one that has more than 10 people on at a time usually.
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote