View Single Post
Old 09-18-13, 05:05 PM   #3785
Red October1984
Airplane Nerd

Downloads: 115
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealhead View Post
I would love to have been a fly on the wall of the meetings when Ubisoft was talking about the next Brothers in Arms and they went with that utter crap concept they had Brothers in Arms:Furious Four.I would have been a mosquito carrying Malaria so I could infect the stupid morons who thought that was a good idea.Just read this article with one of the game developers his excuse was they had run out of ideas...really read freaking history book Battle of the Bulge you twit or even in the last game the guy with the glasses that you see in flashbacks he says "I hope you like snow" I guess he was talking about cocaine not the snow during the Battle of the Bulge.
Ever see the GameFly commercial about the guy who buys a bad game?

He throws his TV out of his top floor window and knocks everything off the shelves...

I was so close to doing that when they announced Furious Four.

We had Inglorious Basterds....WE DON'T NEED A GAME OF IT! WE NEED BIA IN THE BATTLE OF THE BULGE!!!!

I'm with you on this, WHAT IDIOT THOUGHT THIS UP?!?!?!?!

I am a huge fan of the series...and I feel personally violated whenever this game is mentioned. I even read a statement at one point that they DO plan on finishing the Matt Baker story...but AFTER Furious Four.