View Single Post
Old 09-12-13, 12:47 PM   #2281
plj
Captain

Downloads: 70
Uploads: 0

o/

Let me start with thanking you for providing the what seems to be awesome collection of mods to make silent hunter the game I had hoped it to be. Much appreciated!
I've downloaded the all-in-one collection from a link provided to me in chat, and have been collecting missing mods/renaming slightly different named mods in my MODS folder (the one for Generic Mod Enabler)

I managed to get stuff cleared when I load your MEP file, except for 2 mods:

MFCMCCDLite => no link in your download list, cant find it ? Is this still needed ? Or is it replaced and is this MEP listing in there while it shouldnt ?
RPM Hydrophone v2.2.1 => is the replacement mod for the download link you provided to RPM Hydrophone merchants 2.1 -for OHII full v2.2- .. can I use that one ?

Otherwise I think I managed to work around stuff that changed compared to your guide, but I feel hesitant to make a call on something I have no knowledge about and possibly having to redo it

I get the feeling I'm not using the correct all-in-one download compared to the MEP file ... I'm using:

Sober_all_n_one28082013.rar
sobers 1500 03092013.7z

..the dates dont match.. but for some reason I dont have access to the bonus area, altho I did donate .. send a PM over that. But in the mean time .. would I do wise to abort my attempt at mixing and matching using manual downloads of mods not matching the MEP file or is the worst that could happen a CTD after which I can unload all mods to remedy the situation ?

I rather not uninstall/reinstall the game again :p

Any help would be appreciated!

Last edited by plj; 09-12-13 at 05:16 PM. Reason: edit for clarity
plj is offline   Reply With Quote