View Single Post
Old 06-18-13, 05:44 PM   #451
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choum View Post
Is there's a way to have brighter night.
My wo can see some ship I can't due to the dark night.
yes and no: the previous version of DynEnv included a sub-mod called "brighter nights" which was doing exactly what you are looking for. If you want, you can still enable it on top of DynEnv v2.9 basemod, but you will loose the benefits of the skycolor hotfix which was merged with it. The better solution is creating a merge of the two mods, thus retaining the benefits of both. If you are interested into the latter option, I will give you directions on how to do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandongogogo View Post
Oh! gee thanks i'll set sail to those waters to take like 93847593845 screenshots, i dont like the no murky waters, i think that whoever uses this mod should get all the enviromental areas, but hey, there's no accounting for taste xD thanks again i'm enjoying this mod with the sobers waves + gales improved wave mechanics and looks amazing! -maybe the naighs underwater mod screws a little the brighty effect but looks awesomely realistic underwater!- danke danke her kaleun gap!
Thanks for the nice words, bandongogogo.

I am glad you are enjoying the mod, but don't forget that this is a community mod, and that it wouldn't hab been be possible without the contributions of modders and beta testers mentioned in the first page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain73 View Post
My color of water in the coastal waters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain73 View Post
Pd: My water -shallow waters and murky waters (i think) look exactly like the posted by Captain73 on the post #449, is that the intended color or is my underwater mod causing that?
Three main factors are affecting water colour in SH5: location, sun angle, weather. Moreover other "accessory" factors as lights.cfg, colour filters, wave settings and current wind, etc. may affect the final result. Given the complexity ot this system it is difficult for me, if possible at all, to judge at first sight which mod combination fits a given screenshot.

I suspect that the ones posted by Captain73 were taken with 'Clear Water Surface' enabled. This submod would make underwater colour to shine through the water surface, thus modifying slightly surface's tint, but it is also possible that the screenshots were taken at a particular hour of the day. Anyway, I am almost sure the kind of blue/green colour visible in them, is coming from DynEnv's murky water settings, as I don't know of any other mod that got it. The only way to be 100% sure, would be asking the original poster of the aforementioned screenies though

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbierob2005 View Post
Thanks!!

I changed the values acscording posts 399 to 401 and the effect was not very improving.
I then replaced the hdr_exterior.cfg with the stock one. Looks better now. No white sun and curves is the upper corners.
I'll try to tweak some more see if I get any improvement also to see which values are causing this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifi View Post
I see you're using Sober DOF V6, and it has great impact on sun lightning, giving sometimes white reflection on crew faces for instance, and sun glare very white.
Have you tried without?
Sorry robbie, I had overlooked DOF in your mod loadout
As suggested by Fifi, try removing it from your JSGME list and let us know
gap is offline   Reply With Quote