View Single Post
Old 06-12-13, 12:11 PM   #4351
Stealhead
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

A dutch cargo ship sailing north along the East Coast of the United Sates around 40 miles south of New York City in the early morning hours of January 5th 1942 roughly 25 miles off the coast.Range was approximately 2,000m when the eels where fired both hit but one was a dud(quirky electrics).

The vessel sat dead in that water refusing to sink so I had to put about a dozen 10.5cm rounds down range to polish her off.

I was concerned that she might spot me so close in but the night was very dark(as you can see) I crept along with the decks completely awash with only the fairwater on the surface I later fully surfaced so the gun crew could man the gun.She never saw me not in enough time to alter her fate anyway.

U-162 Type IXC if you let your eyes adjust for a few seconds it will become clearer the stack is 1 inch left of the red cross hairs the bottom hair is over the bridge the white paint sure made things easier.

No actual Dutchmen where harmed during the proceedings.I meant to take more shots but that would have meant pausing the action to make the menu go way then pressing the key combo that my capture program uses and all and that takes away from the excitement.I could always use the save replay feature but that takes up space and takes forever to get to the point you want to see again.I'm a submarine skipper not a film maker.

Last edited by Stealhead; 06-12-13 at 12:34 PM.
Stealhead is offline   Reply With Quote