View Single Post
Old 05-18-13, 11:57 AM   #5
Rambler
Jaded Skipper

Downloads: 24
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by troopie View Post
Well, to be honest, it seems a little self-gratifying. No offence intended but when someone asks my opinion I tend to give it as is.

As an Aussie I'm not familiar with the name and various badges/medals so maybe I'm just missing some sort of relevence. Is 'Ramsay' your name name, or a famous captain?
No offence taken!

Maybe it is not as obvious as I thought as to what the pic actually is. I put it together as a representation of the uniform my skipper would wear in my current career playthrough in SH4. The rank, ribbons, etc on the uniform all match what I have earned in the game (plus some historically accurate service ribbons and patrol badge that would have been earned, but are not simulated in SH4). I had seen some folks with customized battle flags based on accomplishments in-game, so I decided to change it up a little and go another direction with the same concept. It's all modular, so when I earn some more medals or get promoted I can modify the image to keep up, or I can start a new one when my number of dives exceeds my number of surfaces

Thanks for the input, guys!