View Single Post
Old 04-18-13, 09:08 PM   #756
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by mookiemookie View Post
That's what entertains me the most about him. You read what he wrote, and you wonder if he's just like a really, really self aware person with a projection issue.
I love how mookie tries to be some pseudo intellectual. My remarks were unrelated to the Thatcher quote as I was not insulted anyone in particular, I was describing the average obama voter which could only explain how such a joke based on his lackluster performance and easily researched shady background, manages to get elect.Same way other tyrants get to power, the rely on the less informed, intelligent etc in the population to go for them.This is why the appeal to EMOTION on all issues, from the economy, taxes, guns to everything, they never use facts etc The tired but useful "rich man with his foot on your neck" "white man keeping you down" etc etc . There are a lot of left wing types on here who hate that I won't back down and call them out.Some don't like my tone, they have some hang up about "civillity" on here.

Say what you want, give me a real argument against what I have said here, and we can discuss. On this issue, you can't, the second amendment is clear, the heller decision backs up what I am saying(perhaps not on registration etc specifically) and people with their heads on right, who value their individual rights and constitutional/natural right to self defense agree as well.Please try and avoid your insult and insinuations, show me I am wrong Mookie, please , please TRY. You can't. Everytime I see your name I think of The idiot spike lee played(which is not a stretch for him) in the movie "Do The Right Thing", but that is a different story and getting dangerously close to getting personal. Back on subject.Please, oh please, tell me A. How I am wrong on this.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote