View Single Post
Old 03-25-13, 08:57 PM   #203
Dogfish40
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 827
Uploads: 0
Default Extremely Happy/w' some notes...

Hi Gap!
Well, I think I finally got things tweaked in pretty good here. I don't know...this
looks very real to me. The last time I posted was awhile back and my attention was taken to other game subjects, so a couple of days ago I got back to the graphics. I rearranged things a bit, but the mod really looks so much better now;

Med Fog / Very good

The only thing that is on my mind now is a hope for rain (Actually Thunder Storms). I re-arranged most all of my mod list, the Dyn Env mods are first (not counting mods that I've hard copied into the data file) so I hope that helps.
The other thing that I noticed that got a little bit more noticable is the "Jelly" effect of the water directly in front of the boat, (not all the time but a good deal). The 'Jelly' effect stops as I pan slightly to port or starboard. The effect is not present at all on the side or N/East or N/West views, as I mentioned, it goes away as I pan right or left.
It's not a immersion wrecker or anything of the sort, but I am wondering why it only is directly in front of the boat. This makes me think it will be difficult to adjust because the side views, the water is perfect. Couldn't look more real.
Also, the 'jelly' effect is not there at all on the free camera. So...I thought I would throw that in, however, the overall effect of the mod is stunning
I am looking forward to seeing more climates and map areas.
This is my goto Env Mod, I can't say enough.
Thanks for all the work.
D40

Last edited by Dogfish40; 03-26-13 at 08:47 AM.
Dogfish40 is offline   Reply With Quote