View Single Post
Old 03-15-13, 09:46 AM   #155
7Infanterie19
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap View Post
... I am absolutely sure that in your case that mod cannot be related with the improvements you had noticed
lol .. whatever it was .. getting out of it after all that in-game fog time was a blessing.

Quote:
By the way: how did you get the reported coordinates? It is always better reading them directly from map (if not using real navigation, indeed)
I try to estimate coordinates using my location on the zoomed map. I'm certain it's not bang on to the pixel, but close enough (I hope .. hehehe). If you know a better way to figure out, please let me know.

Quote:
Once you enable the Sleet for Winter Campaigns submods, you give up rain for sleet, no matter if yu are playing a "summer campaign". Nonetheless, you can disable/reenable it at any moment
Ok .. I have to confess, gap ... I like the look of that heavy sleet even during summer months, so I'll keep it enabled.

Quote:
Yes, it seems a brightness/contrast issue. Which environmental mods/submods are you using, besides DynEnv base mod?
After the base mod, I'm using:

Camera Filters - Realistic Colors
Ambient Settings - Darker Nights-No Murky Waters
Sleet for Winter Campaigns
Seafloor (high resolution)
Sounds

Other mods (not sure if they are enviro, but will post anyways). All these except the first two are loaded after DynEnv:
Ail Real Size Moon
Shadow Improvement Mod
SteelVikings Sky Banding Mod
sobers base sky mechanics
sobers DOF
sobers Lights Cfg
sobers best ever fog (22)
sobers waves mod (11)
Stoianm Pitch&Roll

Please let me know if you need more information.

Cheers!