View Single Post
Old 02-02-13, 02:24 AM   #257
Spectre-63
Sparky

Downloads: 36
Uploads: 0

Travally -

Thanks for the suggestions!

If I could impose, I'd like your suggestions on a set of mods/settings that are a bit more advanced, without going the 'Full Real' route. I downloaded Sober's package, but it sounds like it's going to be overload for me. Coming from SH3, I'm used to running my own torpedos but like the idea of having the WO give an estimate of a solution of his own. Not the 'Gods eye view' that you get by default with SH3, but something to confirm that I'm not completely off.

It also sounds like choosing German voices is required for some of the mods to work. Is there a list somewhere of the ones that require that German be installed? I've got it installed now but understanding what they're saying is more important than immersion for me now.

I started a new campaign tonight and wound up hunting the Balkan sea. I presume I made an error when starting the campaign?

Sorry if all of this has been covered elsewhere. To be honest, I'm pretty overwhelmed by the number of mods for SH 5. If you can point me to some threads to read with suggestions for n00bs, that'd be great too! I've done some searching but, frankly, there's such an overload of information, I just don't know where to start. Like many others, my playtime is extremely limited and having a starting point setup more or less like SH3 would help me immensely!

Thanks again!

Mike