View Single Post
Old 12-22-12, 09:23 PM   #959
THE_MASK
Ace of the deep .

Downloads: 901
Uploads: 73

After weeks of fog the weather cleared and is relatively calm . I was patrolling south of faroe islands . My current orders are north western approaches in the open horizons campaign . Unfortunately i only have 3 weeks left to complete my NWA mission and the tonnage bar is less than half way . I decided to head towards scapa when my lookout spotted a small convoy consisting of a medium tanker , a supply ship and a small freighter during daylight hours with no fog . I was in a good position and fired a torp at the leading tanker from periscope depth and it hit in the foward end . One torp each hit the supply and small freighter . The medium tanker was still sailing away from me when i decided to go against BDU orders and surface to engage the tanker with the deck gun . Unfortunately they fired on us and my pressure hull coped it . My engineers reckon that the hull is down to about 8 % of its pressure rating . I am now heading back to Willhelmshaven to make repairs but i think that it will take some time and i dont think i will have enough time to complete the NWA .
THE_MASK is offline   Reply With Quote