Old 12-16-12, 01:45 PM   #18
reignofdeath
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

r
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
IND? Independence? There are 8 airports at city of that name. Or KIND? Indianapolis? Anyhow. Som eof the major default airports like San Fran cisco are known to be frame hogs, in what way that compares to addon scnery airports I cannot say, I never use default airports.

But I do Addon airports like Frankfurt, Heathrow, Paris CDG - killer applications, and I do that with the 737NGX, pretty much maxed out graphics, traffic (airliners, GA), clouds and weather. When docked, frames are 25-30, when taxiing they are around 25-12, when flying, they are around 30 again.

Have you just reset the in-.game settings, or also tweaked the config and installed an external frame limiter? Also, what frames do you have during flight? With your specs you should not have any frame issues at all during flight.

I reset the in game settings to what you used,even less a bit, tweaked the config (however I couldnt pick how many threads I was running and the other drop down next to it, the only 2 where you can select I dont know. And I installed the external frame limiter as well. I think I may just uninstall and re install again.

As far as frames, Im getting like 15-20 stopped at the gate / taxing, then it likes to go down looking at all the scenery nearby (LAX) and then lifts to about 30 when Im in the air as long as Im not looking at all the houses and such... Im not sure whats wrong