View Single Post
Old 12-16-12, 01:34 PM   #17
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNSRCaseySmith View Post
Ok so just set it up and got my FPS, sitting still at IND airport I got 25-30fps, when I started moving I was in constantly the 15-17 range

EDIT:

Tried it at LAX, had some major FPS drops, I lowered AI Aircraft and the level of generated trees and buildings. as well.

Next up is learning to actually fly lol Anyone care to tutor me over multiplayer? I have a mic.
IND? Independence? There are 8 airports at city of that name. Or KIND? Indianapolis? Anyhow. Som eof the major default airports like San Fran cisco are known to be frame hogs, in what way that compares to addon scnery airports I cannot say, I never use default airports.

But I do Addon airports like Frankfurt, Heathrow, Paris CDG - killer applications, and I do that with the 737NGX, pretty much maxed out graphics, traffic (airliners, GA), clouds and weather. When docked, frames are 25-30, when taxiing they are around 25-12, when flying, they are around 30 again.

Have you just reset the in-.game settings, or also tweaked the config and installed an external frame limiter? Also, what frames do you have during flight? With your specs you should not have any frame issues at all during flight.