View Single Post
Old 10-03-12, 11:49 AM   #70
geetrue
Cold War Boomer

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakie View Post
Umm I hate to do this but you need to be careful what you write if indeed you (and the person you replied to did serve on a boomer(s)...

I do not know if you are still in the Navy but disclosure of details such as that poster wrote and you replied to are highly classified... you should know that. Even if you are now out of the Navy your oath and security restrictions still apply.

I do not mean to come across as an ass.. just wanted to remind you of this because I know what it is like to get caught up in conversation and let things come out you would normally not do.

Remember that intelligence agencies are not against trolling places like this for information...

Hope you take this message as intended and not a personal slight.. not intended as such.. just a friendly reminder one Navy man to another..
You need to understand the math of 41 years son ... The years I served ranged 1962-1971 which equals in WWII years from when I served to today would be 1900 to 1941.

The US Navy has changed since then and will continue to change for the better.

No you didn't slight me ... notice the other poster only posted once and was more than likley fishing for information.

by the way I was 10 miles off kamchatka peninsula on a diesel submarine November 1963 when President Kenendy died ...
we thought we were going to war then and I still think we are going to go to war today ...
it's just a matter of time on when.

Nope you didn't slight this old salt ... you just pissed me off thats all