View Single Post
Old 09-30-12, 10:24 AM   #127
joea
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 25
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JU_88 View Post
Apple gear is a status thing for some (rather superficial) people, yes.
But likewise boycotting Apple products because of the 'status thing' is also a a bit of status thing in its own right.

That said, I genuinly find IOS a much nicer OS to use over Android, for me, its easier, cleaner and seems a touch faster too.
And I will reiterate that for mobile games (if you are into them) - Apple wins hands down, because there are much more quality games avaliable on their store.
Well said, plus I don't know, it seems to me some android users (especially the ones who post on some of the tech blogs) are as obnoxious as Mac users back in the day (you know before there was malware discovered for Mac). In addition to games , genuinely find Apple stuff better for music playback, I mean in organising my music library. Of course I've bought third party earbuds and stream from my computer at home to my hifi cause all of these players/phones come packed with crappy earphones. Messy as itunes is in some areas I have not seen a feature as powerful as smartplaylists to organise my mp3s.
joea is offline   Reply With Quote