View Single Post
Old 09-14-12, 11:07 PM   #2977
Stealhead
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

@Kloef that is actually Achtung Panzer:Operation Star an up scale from Achtung Panzer it is developed and published by Graviteam no more connection with Paradox so they where able to do much more with it and go in the direction they wanted.

I think they are going to progressively add more and more battles and regions they have already released three addons and one will be out in the few months.Supposedly they plan to cover on into 44 and 45 and also possibly earlier in the war.

That particular shot was during Sokolovo I was playing as the Soviets though in this campaign you are in control mostly of Czechoslovakian troops they are very green though but they do have
British helmets and the riflemen carry SVT40s seems that the USSR gave out SVTs to the Czechoslovak and Polish troops because they where much smaller in number and they where able to issue the SVT as standard for some reason they got lend lease Brit head gear and uniforms and issued these to the Czechs and Poles as well I recon this was tell them apart from Red Army troops the three speaking a different language and all though many Red Army troops during the war where not ethnically Russian and could speak little or no Russian I guess they just kicked those guys kicking is a fairly effective way to give orders.Getting kicked in the head says "move your ass!" in Uzbek as well as it does in Russian.

I can insure you that some of the most daring actions in warfare where inspired by an NCO or officer kicking a solider in the head.You have seen Band of Brothers that part where Winters started kicking the guys in the head to get them out of the MG42s kill zone well that was 100% true and they did take that village.When I play a war game sadly they have no kick order motivation (an over site) so I instead pump my fist on my desk and yell out the orders like some loon.

This is the face my men make when I do this:

I was going to use an in game screen but photobucket is not letting me upload for some reason

Last edited by Stealhead; 09-14-12 at 11:53 PM.
Stealhead is offline   Reply With Quote