Old 07-20-12, 01:11 PM   #1586
Trevally.
Navy Seal

Downloads: 166
Uploads: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by mendesjpcrs View Post
Hi

I, i'm using MMM v.0.0.5 AIO Mod that includes OH II.
I can't understand how the campaign works.
Firstly i skipped the tutorial. Then i started play 1st mission requesting mission in Baltic operations that gaves me a specific patrol area, that i was patroled and sank 1 merchant and in the game (captains log) said that the objective was acomplished, then i sanked more 4 merchants in the Baltic operations area, all from Poland. At 28 September i totally sanked about 10.000 tons from 5 merchants all in the Baltic Operations area and the icon of Baltic Operations stills inactive, and when i go to main menu it says somehere that Baltic operations is INCOMPLETE. After sinking the 5 ships in the baltic i returned to Kiel i updated my sub, i requested new mission to go Breaking the fortress for the second mission, but NO icons of the progress bar in Coastal waters are active neither the single icon (cross) Baltic Operations.
What i am doing wrong or missing?
The date to start the second mission is 28 Sept 1939.

Help me because i am loosing the interest in the game
Start a new career.
After the tutorial and before starting the Baltic objective - save the game in the bunker.
Load that save and go on patrol.

You must do this (save/load) at the start of every campaign (Happy Times, Distant Waters etc)