View Single Post
Old 07-08-12, 02:11 AM   #9071
Narlan
Nub

Downloads: 6
Uploads: 0

Hello Everybody ! I am Narlan, and glad to find a such big community for Silent Hunter. This is my first post on that Forum. I bought SH5 recently, knowing he was full of imperfections, but also knowing that a lot of people would make wonderfull mods to... do the job of Ubisoft^^, I was not wrong.

I subscribe here because I found no help in Google and I have not found a solution in that forum - that is a big topic... over 600 pages ='D.

Anyway, I have a bug... I am almost sure someone will know how to fix it, but me I don't. I tried every think. I have SH5 1.2, Generic Mod Enable 2.6.0.157, and I download the NewUI's 7.0.0 with the Patch3. I copy the French menu, because I'm French, but anyway there is that :

http://i46.servimg.com/u/f46/16/96/26/39/base_b10.jpg

(I just put the link... the image is to big for that page.)

This is just with the main mod activated. I am on the bridge of the submarin because I felt of the deck... ... I did not use the teleportation, I just ... felt ^^. Of course, the windows in the center of the screen never move and do not disappear what ever I do, expept for the black window wich disappear when I use the navigation map.
Narlan is offline   Reply With Quote