View Single Post
Old 06-29-12, 11:26 AM   #25
drakkhen20
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 345
Uploads: 0

well this is why im stressing the point of im really only going to be playing the SHunter series. im not considering my build based on the future of upgrading it later. im trying to narrow my decision based on what i need just to run those games because that really is the only thing i can play over and over. i do play some games again but not like SH3,4,5. i really do not see a SH6 coming out at all being that the SH Online is being released. I apsolutly love the graphics in SH5 and the pics you all have posted that ive seen are amazingly beautiful for what it was a couple of years ago. SH5 has become the next SH3 for the generations wether we want it to or not. i know the sh4 community has desputed this as i dont like to see one of our SH series just be left alone like SH4 was because of SH5, but it happens. not a big deal. but my main focus is to spend my money wisely for exactly what i need it to do for the next 20 years or how ever long it takes me to get completely tired of playing SHunters under the sharp eyes of my wife, lol.
drakkhen20 is offline   Reply With Quote