View Single Post
Old 06-08-12, 04:37 PM   #3905
SilentOtto
Engineer

Downloads: 71
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Renegade View Post
SOOOO all you TMO cap'n crunchers, I've got a bit of an update on my deck gun problem.

After MUCH searching the forums and foolin around in the files I discovered how to fix a random "Conning Tower Upgrade equipment switcheroo" bug. Yes that's what I'm calling it I still haven't found out WHY I got all these problems, but fixing them is PRETTY easy, more or less. Once you know where to look and what to type, it's just some simple text editing and filling in the blank really

SO! To the other guy having a similar equipment problem with the conning tower upgrade. You've got to go into the ActiveUserPlayerUnits.upc file in your SaveGame data folder and do some work. Make sure it's your most current savegame file....

...Plus a lot of stuff...
Hey matey, I necro to answer you since this worked great for me too, and I had a hard time searching for this answer... Maybe this info should be included somewhere to be more accesible I was searching for things like no deck gun traverse, deck gun cannot move, then I read all the infos about bow/deck problem, that was easy, but finding this piece of info took me a few days.

Thanks much!!!

***EDIT*** : Unfortunately, though I was able to change the gun's side from bow to starboard, the gun still doesnt move at all from side to side. I just started a new career on a S boat and the same happens, gun works, range can be changed, but it doesnt traverse at all, it's stuck on its initial position.

Anyone has a clue? My mods are TMO 2.5 with patch plus OTC for TMO (with the 5:4 screen submod added).

Last edited by SilentOtto; 06-09-12 at 02:09 PM.
SilentOtto is offline   Reply With Quote