View Single Post
Old 05-02-12, 08:54 PM   #177
jpinard
Mate

Downloads: 11
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by i2Cold View Post
This game will succeed I assure you. As i stated before this is a F2P game which means the developers are gonna stay focused on this project. Look at any F2P game (Battlefield Heroes, Battlefield Play4Free , APB Reloaded, MicroVolts) They're all F2P games and always have new updates and patches.Besides Silent Hunter V didn't have beta. But Silent Hunter Online will have a beta. Beta is only to test the game and search for bugs. So if there is a beta for this game they will fix the bugs.
APB Reloaded has been a financial disaster. I'm not sure how you can call that a success. Furthermore your whole beta argument is insane. All UBisoft products go through internal beta. The issue is UBIsoft executives didn't give a crap to allow the Romanian developers to finish the game. All a UBIexec has to do is visit this forum for 10 minutes, laugh at how angst ridden we all are while he pockets another million dollar bonus.

Sadly, the state of the industry for large publishers is narrowing your options. I wish CoD would suddenly go out of vogue so Activision could collapse under its annihilation of diversity in gaming. Instead the Activision model is a beacon to the likes of EA to narrow and dump anything different or interesting.
jpinard is offline   Reply With Quote