Old 02-12-12, 02:31 PM   #796
reaper7
sim2reality

Downloads: 258
Uploads: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfit_dave View Post
Hi REAPER7,

I too am experiencng exactly the same issues as Lewis with v5.02. I have started a new campaign and it is the only installed mod. SH5 is patched and has the following fixes: hydro, anti lag and 4Gig. I hope this will aid you running the issue to ground.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewis Wingerter View Post
Hi Reaper I forgot to put in that I had 2 empty boxes at the bottom of the screen(middle) which had the word speed next to it . That was also in the bunker at start up.
I must be missing a file in the Mod thats present in my actual SH5 Game Installation folder - that would explain why it works ok for me and not you guys.
Now since V5.01 worked it must be included with that one.

Did you try try Installing V5.01 and then Install V5.02 over it to see if it works that way - if so then its definitely a missing file in V5.02

Appreciate the Bug reports - helps me to track down the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luken View Post
Hello Reaper7,
I just wanted to thank you for your work with SH5 UI, I installed it and using now in version 4.14, it's just awesome, immersion is almost full, it's a shame that navigation is still simplified, but even with it it's great, so this post is not about whining, seeking for help or demanding, just personal thanks . I'm looking forward to 5.XX.
Thanks Luken, I'm looking into creating a Real Navigation addon to the Mod. Just need to find out whats required to implement such a matter.
E.g Sextant 2nd clock for GMT etc
reaper7 is offline   Reply With Quote