Thread: WoGaDi Mod !
View Single Post
Old 02-10-12, 01:51 PM   #124
BIGREG
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 155
Uploads: 0

Hi

I give you some stuff I do or find, during my long absence ...
So my goal was in a completely redo the room radar / sonar.
I then begin to edit the file QR1.gr2 to replace existing textures, result a dozen extra texture and a lot of work to find point by point texture coordinates for each object (vinyl, radio, enigma, lamp, radar, everything!)
(What do TheDarkWraith editor today in one click )
Well, the problem is that even by adding textures, I have some replicas of objects (same texture: door / enigma / radar ...)
No problems ... I will find a solution! Hum!
After many attempts with. Sim, I thought why not use the system of the skin Uboat !
For this I recreated new textures with the suffix (_coating01) for that I edit the file Uboatsensor.sim.
Back to see the result in goblin, Hum! nothing! I run the game ..
Miracle, but it works only on certain items?
What is already a lot!
I tried with the navigation map and it works just for that in the control room (which can be nice: a task,, a place,a camouflage, a map)
On this I even tried to reorganize the coating, much like TheBeast made ,with the same result, error when selecting or impossible to change,
I tried everything. but, seeing there was a problem with loading the datas? obliged to loading several times to make it work!
Here for now it is on standby, awaiting tool (TheDarkWraith editor ) to present a proper mod
In the meantime I will finish the TDC dials in coning tower with the help of Reaper7

If someone needs help or information on what i find, do not hesitate to ask.

BigReg/BigRegOne

"Aging is a disease like any other. proof: you might die."

Proverbe Shadock
BIGREG is offline   Reply With Quote