View Single Post
Old 02-02-12, 09:18 PM   #10104
Kafka BC
Planesman

Downloads: 163
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by u crank View Post
Thanks Kafka, another kind person. Not sure what you mean by environment. I play on a two year old HP lap top and a cheap one at that. In order to get those screen shots I had to crank the performance way down and the quality to the max on the video card. I made no other alterations. I'm not a modder or a Photoshop guy. Wish I was.
What I mean for environment is if it is GWX 16k, Living Silent Hunter, MEP, SH5 water, OLC, or any thing that changes the game's environment colors, graphics, and water from the stock settings.

I just wanted to know because I am having a little difficulty trying to get the colors right when the skies are overcast and I wanted to compare the color settings with mine.

Quote:
I think yours looks great. I love the rust at the top of the conning tower, very realistic. I think that the work you modders do is unbelievable. Keep up the great work.
Actually, that is the stock skin for the type VII that came with the game, I didn't create it. I put it in the screenshot to compare with yours. I think Anzacmick just modified the stock skin, the rust spots are in the same place.

I normally use one of Fubar's for the VIIC and one of evan82's for the VIIB.

Those are still awfully darn fine screenshots for a laptop, almost like a painting for a book.
And make a Northwest Passage to the sea.

- Stan Rogers (1949-1983)
Kafka BC is offline   Reply With Quote