Rongel
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 174
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husksubsky View Post
Thx .
hrmm whats ANSI coding?
I don't know really! It's just a option when saving with notepad, when you save with "save as" command, in the bottom of the page reads "coding" (or something like it) and you can select ANSI or unicode, and so on. I had the ANSI option as a default, maybe other options cause problems...

Quote:
I am not very skilled at scripting, so I apologize if I'm asking a stupid question, but wouldn't this command:

action
{
Plane:FireCannons();

mean that only planes will fire their cannons?
Don't we also need something like

action
{
Ship:FireCannons();

if we want ships to shoot at scope?
Airplanes have their own .aix file which tells how they behave, and when shoot cannons. Ship-weapons.aix tells how ship use their weapons. The default Ship:FireCannons(); command is not workin properly. It only makes ships fire cannons at you if you are surfaced. You can have the conning tower already surfaced, but ships wont fire it if you are still technically underwater.

Planes can attack you when you are underwater so switching the Ship:FireCannons(); to plane:FireCannons(); is just a workaround to use planes hardcoded actions. It's not a perfect solution but it makes armed ships much more dangerous (like they should be).

Quote:
Sorry Rongel, what mod is Tastatur_1.2_Fi ?, never heard of it.
It's just the keyboard bindings I use, I got it from ustahl

There is a now screenshot in the first page so you can double check that you have the right script-format in your file. And if you have still problems, please tell and I'll try to help!
Rongel is offline   Reply With Quote