View Single Post
Old 01-30-12, 12:34 AM   #3710
The Renegade
Mate

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
How do you remove the flags from US subs in TMO 2.5, thought I liked it but decided I do not, esp the bug where they show up under water.Thought it was in TMO manual but cant seem to locate it.Thanks in advance....
Found the solution! I KNEW I'd seen it somewhere and I was checking the manual like you, but then I remembered it was more of a changelog that I saw it in, and SO I found it in the Documentation folder. ANYwho, here it is straight from Ducimus himself!

3. Added conning tower flag to all fleet type submarines. (Models by Privateer) By default, the US flag is displayed from a flag staff on the aft end of the conning tower for all fleet type submarines, in all conning tower configurations. (early war, mid war, late war). The addition of the conning tower flag was done to allow you some options via editing the submarines cfg file. For example, the file you want to edit for the Gato is: Data\Submarine\NSS_Gato\NSS_Gato.eqp

--If you don't want a flag at all, simply comment out the first entry for [Equipment 19] by inserting a semicolon ( ; ) before each line.

------

Hope this helps!