View Single Post
Old 01-27-12, 09:10 AM   #755
Stormfly
Serial Port Protector

Downloads: 366
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimuraijn View Post
It seems that I have to bark the order to crash dive at least more than 3 times to have the crew comply . its almost I am not heard while using Mitons speech engine ,, Is there a bug of some sort ? Here is mY Mod List ! Oh buy the thansk stormy for the fantastic sound MOD .. , is there something that i can change in SD3 ?
iam sorry, iam not using Mitons speech engine, but i know that someone created a SD3 profile for SDBSM and be shure that there are many Kaleuns using SDBSM with SD3.

Maybe additional options in SD3 could help, like a customizeable timer for how long a key is pressed and how often a command is executed. At least and not only for the problem, a makro routine could help too.

SH5 seams to have some performance problems regarding its responsive behavior, like that there is only a short time window recognizing diving commands. It seams also that script and or code intensive mods like TDW new UI`s or and additional running a speech engine in the background putting additional stress in that area. This seams also connected of the sub`s wave sprite animations, they sooner tend to jiggle in that case i think.

If you have at least 4 cpu core`s, i would also experimenting with assigning task`s to cpu core`s directly, as i dont know how efficient SH5 work with more than 2 cores, or recognize 4 or more cores at all.

Stormfly is offline   Reply With Quote