View Single Post
Old 12-20-05, 06:14 PM   #5
soundken
Watch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

of course this is pretty much an eye candy issue, and being a helo pilot cant realy afford to lose any of the precious bouys i have however in my reading i couldnt help but visualize it mad once drop a smoke, mad again drop another, have my buddy os on the p3 line em up Fly through the first smoke drop a torp

visualy that would be killer

back to solutions.

the bouy option , i chose the dicass s (because this is the bouy i use when in close) but then there's a prob i tend to drop a bunch of these around a target area and it would be confusing if all of em smoked , perhaps some sort of switch, but now were getting away from the realistic, also hard to figure out is if the bouy "exists" in pilot "real/truth" view or is it a null object.......any sub guys ever herd a bouy bounce off your hull ?

adding the gernade as a new object, this treds into the "forbiden code" area a little but not much and from what i gather scs major concern is regarding new platforms. its there code its there rules, i honestly dont know how they would feel about this

dont want to turn this into a big issue was just reading and went wow that would be cool if we could do it in DW
soundken is offline   Reply With Quote