View Single Post
Old 12-19-11, 04:22 AM   #1225
Hinrich Schwab
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith View Post
Delete all the Pagex_Draggables.TDW files in your \Silent Hunter 5 folder to reset draggable positions (and get SOAN back).

Are you editing the options file with the mod enabled or disabled? Are you editing the options file in the mods folder or the game folder?
Deleting those files did the trick. Thanks, man.

Yes, I was trying to edit the settings while the mods were loaded. Obviously, that doesn't work. The interface issue is resolved, too.

I do have another issue, which I think is a core engine bug. When you tell the XO to go to battlestations, the active (red) icon appears, but no black one (to indicate compliance, as with silent running) Since I see no change in efficiency, is the Battle Stations command bugged?

EDIT: Another quick issue. On the SH3 Interface, when clicking the icons for fuel, battery, air or CO2, the Icon only remains on the selection before reverting to either fuel or battery, depending on depth. Is this a bug or is there a setting that controls this and if it is a setting, how do I change it to force my selection to remain active until I change it?

Last edited by Hinrich Schwab; 12-19-11 at 04:55 AM.
Hinrich Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote