View Single Post
Old 12-08-11, 01:13 PM   #134
Silent Steel
Sea Lord

Downloads: 618
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poacher886 View Post
Thanks for your reply though i don't think this is lag somehow, i'll try to explain better....

Im running a highly overclocked (not the problem) GTX570, which runs this sim at 70+FPS all day smooth a ****. I do get the odd jumping with waves etc via it hitting 100+FPS on occations, but this is completely different!!

I only ever experience this when using the deck gun....it all start off as expected, with ships on fire etc (still at a constant 75FPS), then suddenly the "mouse view" only begins to lock up.....

Basically i have to keep pushing the mouse right for instance a few times for me to look about 4" to the right before it stops and then repeat to get it to move another 4" again and so on for all directions!!!

Thus if i want to move around i have to move my mouse in the direction i want to move (the WASD keys work fine) to look there by moving mouse across my desk, picking it up and moving in the same direction and again and again untill i get it to look in the right direction before moving forward!!!

This happens both inside and outside th sub every time i use the deck gun ???

Any ideas
Sounds like a potent rig you've got there.
Could you please post your mod list.

Go to JSGME; Tasks > Export activated mods list to > Text file. Pick it up from C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5\MODS
Copy the text into your reply.
Silent Steel is offline   Reply With Quote