Thread: YES!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-09-11, 09:26 AM   #7
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

They look nice, yes. Maybe the Spit, one day. But I had the Realair Spitfire in FS2004, and although also a nice package, I did not fly it much.

For FSX, so far I got a gliding thing (Discus), a small fast thing (SF.260 upgrade), a bigger very fast thing (F-16), I plan for the very big slow thing (PMDG 737), and I could imagine the other old thing (Cheyenne), since I liked it so much in FS9. Maybe, at the very end, the Huey-thing as well, the helicopters are finally usable in FS, it seems.

With that palette, I would be nicely set up, having one thing for every opportunity.

Nice to say that I had plenty of airprot sceneries for FS2004 that I altready bought in the doiuble cionfguration for FS9+FSX, both versions on one disc. I am already well supported in airports, and next week some general scenery upgrades (mesh, LCs, textures) and weather improvements will follow.

Is there a good but free flight planner who writes PMDG and FSX formats? It'S getting a bgit more money ove rhere than I origfinally planned, so I want to start saving a bit. Same is true for traffic tools - anything good and free out there?