View Single Post
Old 10-06-11, 05:02 AM   #10
Sartoris
Captain

Downloads: 106
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitanFlounder View Post
Cheers for that Sartoris. Yeah seems I may have a few things out of order. There were quite a lot of conflicts as I was enabling them. As a result I left some mods out because I was fairly certain they were contained in previous ones, and I enabled others regardless because I figured they may be newer versions or identical because they were by the same author.

Going to have to do a bit more reading before I'm completely happy with my setup.
It's ok to have a lot of conflicts while enabling mods. That's normal as long as you're enabling them in the right order. I would recommend looking for the user Orpheus (or is it 0rpheus with a 0?) because he has a really nice mod list linked in his signature. Also, make sure that you watch the tutorials for installing mods. Some of those are outdated, but they'll help you get a better feeling for installing mods and teach you how to do it properly. There's not a lot to it, but it's easy to make a few mistakes. Pay attention to the order of the folders (i.e. make sure you have a data folder in each mod folder), but this is all explained in the videos.

Good luck hunting!
Sartoris is offline   Reply With Quote