View Single Post
Old 08-08-11, 04:06 PM   #3905
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Long story short. The forum was one a thriving place, but slowly died out compared to here, although most here are members there. At the games beginning, it was the sub forum. It was still thriving when Tambor was the mod there. He really put an effort into the job, paid for prizes for the SS contest, etc..When he quit it died for awhile, but has picked up.

Being Ubisofts forum, about the time Tambor gave up being a mod, Ubi screwed up the site placing gaming ads, we now have M. Jacksons game ad on our forum, with protest of course. So many came here. This is a better run sight, most moderators here aren't owned by Ubi.

What's that have to do with your question, when Tambor ran it we had both unedit and edit, when he left the edit died out so we just went with non edit. However, if some interest showed I'm sure we could get it back.
The other issue is those that were good at edited shots like Gunfighter moved on to SH5.

Still, Tambor has come back, but not as a mod and we have a good group there, more of a forum family.

If you want edited back I'm sure we could push it and see if it woud grab back on.

Oh, I'm MWolfe over there...

Last edited by Armistead; 08-08-11 at 04:17 PM.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote