View Single Post
Old 07-02-11, 06:10 AM   #619
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarrasque View Post
That was more desperation on our part than anything else. We knew that if AVG was lynched, I would follow the day after. Therefore it was an attempt to delay things for one more cycle to hopefully give us a chance to eliminate sufficient humans to be able to survive the vote.

As it turns out, it wouldn't have worked even if you had believed us. The other alliance was just too well protected. We'd have needed two nights to destroy them - nights we just didn't have.
I think it was already too late by then...Takeda had seered AVG's identity so we knew he was a wolf, Mookie was protecting him and I was in possession of the Talisman...there fore as an alliance we were pretty much well covered.

At this point we were six left in game and the only question for us was 'Were you or Enigma the other wolf'?

AVG was lynched and Enigma joined the alliance meaning that there were only five players remaining and we had a clear voting majority.

If the vote to lynch you had of proved you were human the game would have simply ran on for one further day.

What I was never fully clear about: Three humans in an alliance gave one extra vote but did that mean Guardians and Seers were included in that calculation or would it have to be three 'ordinary' humans like myself?

Very well played to all who participated, I'll be checking all the windows and doors are firmly secured at work this evening

@Neal

An excellent game mate....kudos and much credit to you

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is online   Reply With Quote