View Single Post
Old 07-01-11, 05:43 PM   #591
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Yeah, and since Vendor was MIA, that never got going.

Here's the activity log.
http://www.subsim.com/werewolf/2011/...wolf_huntE.zip

The Story Elements

On Day 1, I set up the game, PMed each player his secret assignment and the basic for participating in character; they had to obey their superior officers. The POWs could only attempt a revolt if they had a numerical superiority of three over the Germans.

I supplied a map of the area, with several obvious features I hoped the players would investigate. There's the Forbidden forest, with its jagged dark area. The White Sands Beach, the minefield, St. Sophia's nunnery, and the Lighthouse Ruins. Each are would have some game trigger to reward the player.

Day 1: there will be no lynching, time for the players to get to know one another and develop their characters.

Night 1: Four werewolves and only 1 kill? Yeah, it was like the Keystone Kops. Ducimus decided not to attack anyone, and Lord Justice and Tarrasque both targeted AVGWarhawk, who is himself a werewolf. At least he tasted first blood, he took out the unfortunate cook of HMS Terrific, Bakkels.

Night 3: Jimbuna is the escapee, and he examines the kitchen. Nothing there worth noting. However, he is almost attacked by a WW, saved by protection from The Enigma. AVGWarhark's post #459 fairly gives himself away as a werewolf.